Planning and Zoning Committee Meeting
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 7 p.m.
South Seas House, 2301 West 24th Street, Los Angeles CA 90018
* Welcome and introductions
* Brief discussion of the purpose(s) of the committee
* Case No. DIR-2013-3204-CWNC and Master Case No. ZA-1959-15227-O, 2126 West Adams Blvd. (oil drilling site)
Further Review of Landscape Plan RE: Construction of a new sound wall enclosure (to surround and also hide from view) new oil/gas production equipment on the lower terrace of existing oil production facility located on the south side of Adams Boulevard at Gramercy Place, within the Jefferson Park HPOZ.
Presentation of further/updated plans for the enclosure and the changes to the existing, previously-approved landscaping on the lower terrace. The new enclosure/equipment is below the existing retaining wall, on the 27th Street side, set back from 27th Street by approximately 175-200 feet, and adjacent to the residential parcel to the east. – DISCUSSION
* Follow-up to recent cases -- Discussion
* New Business, ENS items, Updates and Consultations -- Discussion
(Standing meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at the South Seas House, 2301 West 24th Street.)
The next regularly scheduled meeting is Wednesday, December 4, 2013.