Call 311 to report any non-emergency problem such as graffiti or to request a city service.

311 operators will route your request to the correct city department to handle your question.

You can also report problems like graffiti with the MyLA311 app for smart phones.


You can also use an app to report graffiti by taking a picture and sending it with a smart phone. Learn more here:

You can report graffiti at the following link.