* Welcome and introductions
* Brief discussion of the purpose(s) of the committee
* Case No. ZA-1959-15227-O-PA5
2126 West Adams Blvd.
Submittal of new project request to install a CEB 800 clean enclosed waste gas burner and a surrounding sound wall at existing oil and gas production facility (Adams and Gramercy; 27th Street on the south of the parcel). Review of the plans and proposal. Discussion of proposed categorical exemption as the environmental clearance. – DISCUSSION AND ACTION
** ZA-2014-1144-CUB-ZV, 3170 West Pico Blvd.
CUB-CONDITIONAL USE BEVERAGE (ALCOHOL)
Proposed new restaurant/sports bar with beer and wine sales of alcohol beverages, for on-site consumption; to allow 8 spaces in lieu of the required 14, and one billiard table as an ancillary use. Updated proposal. – DISCUSSION AND ACTION
* Proposed South Los Angeles Community Plan Supplemental Use Oil District –
Discussion of proposal, and request to support draft letter prepared by Community Health Councils (CHC). – FURTHER DISCUSSION AND ACTION
* Follow-up to recent cases — Discussion
* New Business, ENS items, Updates and Consultations — Discussion
The next regularly scheduled meeting is Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
(Standing meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at the South Seas House, 2301 West 24th Street.)